Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter

"He is Risen!"
We had such a great Easter!
 
 
Liv was pretty excited when she got up to see if the Easter bunny
brought her anything.
 
We had a great morning at church.
Kellen was perfect and sat on my lap or my dads through
the whole service.
Liv enjoyed playing in the nursery with the other kids,
where I was informed she is quite the little mother.
 
 
 
After church we headed home for naps then enjoyed
lunch at my parents house.
I would say the meal was one of the best I've ever had.
Prime rib was the main attraction, need I say more.
 
After lunch we headed outside for an Easter egg hunt.
Kellen enjoyed picking up a couple.
Liv on the other hand was going crazy!
Every time she found an egg she yelled, "Look another one!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
All in all it was a great day filled with lots of food and family.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment