Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Look at the positives

Sometimes when I don't see the number that I want I have to
take a step back and look at the positives.
I ended this week in the same spot I was last week.
So we are still at 25 pounds.
 
Now for the positives....
On Saturday I ate anything I wanted, and I mean anything.
It was the first time in five and a half weeks that I had
 done that and it was wonderful.
But here's the thing.
In the past, the next day I would have seen all the leftovers in the fridge and just decided to take another free day.
But not this time.
It was nice to have a little break but the next day I was
soooo ready to get back in the routine.
Another positive is the fact that I didn't gain weight.
I was up a couple of pounds after Saturday but all
those are gone by this morning.
 
It frustrates me a little that I won't hit my goal of 30 by Liv's birthday but I mean come on.
I have to be so proud of where I'm at.
I'm down 25 pounds!
So I have to look at the bigger picture sometimes and not get discouraged when the scale doesn't show the number I want.
 
Liv's birthday party is this weekend but I
 will have awesome numbers next week!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment