Saturday, March 23, 2013

Birthday Round Two

Today was Liv's 3rd birthday.
We started the morning with breakfast in bed.
My mom did this with my brothers and I when we were little
and I have to say it is my favorite memory of my birthdays.
I looked forward to it more than anything every year.
It was such a special thing she did for us and I wanted to share
it with Liv this year too.
And let me say she loved it!
She squealed the moment I walked in the room.
 
 
 
We spent most of the day at home getting ready for her party,
but we had to take a quick trip to the barn at
one point to see the puppies. 
 
 
We had a simple dinner of tacos.
 
The best part of the evening was watching the birthday girl .
I love seeing how things make her so excited.
She loved the cake but most of all loved all the presents!
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Birthday my sweet Liv!
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment