Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Knock off Pepperollies

Liv and I made knock off pepperollies the other night.
Joe's not a huge fan of pepperoni and he was working
late so I knew it would be a good time to try them.
 
We started out with a quick pizza dough.
I chose the Pioneer Womans, which you can find here.
 
 
Then after the dough rose I separated it into 2 pieces.
I set one aside and then rolled out the other piece like I was making cinnamon rolls.
 
I then spread a thin layer of tomato sauce, then pepperoni,
then cheese and finally I sprinkled some Italian seasoning on top.
Then I just rolled it up like a cinnamon roll and cut it into 12 pieces and put it in a lightly sprayed 9 x 13 pan.
Repeat the process with the second piece of dough.
 
 
 
I let them rise for about 20 minutes before I put them in
the oven at 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes.
 
 
They were really good and next time I think I'll make extra
and see how they freeze.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment