Friday, November 30, 2012

Foodie Pen Pal



As I was looking at something on Pinterest last month I stumbled
across a blog called The Lean Green Bean.
On it she started a program called "Foodie Pen Pals."
 Every month you are paired up with another person and you send them $15 worth of goodies.
It can be homemade or store bought.
And at the end of the month you blog about the box you received.
Pretty simple huh?

So for this month I sent my box over to Jen at Jen's Best Life.  
She wrote up a really sweet post on the box I sent, which you can see here.

I received my box from Libby at BlondUnderwater.

It's so exciting on the day the package shows up on your doorstep!
I couldn't wait to rip into it and find out what she picked out for me.


In her note Libby described what she included as very "So Cal," since she lives in LA.
The first think I had to try was the Kale Krunch since it was the most unique thing. It was actually pretty good!
I think it would even be good sprinkled on top of a soup for a light crunch.

She also included a raspberry bar, some lentil soup, and some really dark chocolate.
But I have to say my absolute favorite was the granola, it was filled with dried strawberries and chunks of dark chocolate. (It was Livs favorite too!)

So if you're interested in participating head on over to Lindsay's site at The Lean Green Bean!


No comments:

Post a Comment