Thursday, October 4, 2012

Perfect

Sometimes when I follow blogs I get caught up in how
wonderful other peoples lives seem.
I have to remind myself that it's not always perfect even though
 they make it seem that way.
I mean seriously, who wants to whine and complain or put up pictures of
their kids screaming?
I'm sure there are lots of blogs out there that do that but I don't
happen to be following any of them.

Tonight my brother stopped by to see the kids and I.
Liv was running around playing with a stick while Kellen and I were
lying on a blanket under a tree.
The first thing he said to me was "Man your life is perfect."
I'm not sure what I responded but I"m sure it was something like, "Yeah whatever."

But then I looked around.
I have 2 wonderful healthy children.
A roof over our heads.
We always have food on the table.
And a husband that I love and would do anything for us.

So, yeah, I guess he is right.
My life is pretty perfect :)
Sure the laundry may not be all folded or the dishes might not all be done.
But I honestly can't complain about much.

So on those days that I look at other blogs and think how great their lives are
I just need to take a step back and realize that to me, my life is as good as it gets!



No comments:

Post a Comment