Saturday, August 18, 2012

Recap

How long has it been since my last post?
3 weeks....4 weeks?
I have no idea.
Anyway, let me try to recap a little bit of what we have been up to!


Our class reunion was a hit!
Everyone had such a great time and even though it was a lot of
work I'm a little sad that it's over!

We've spent a couple of days at the park.
Liv prefers to dig in the dirt more than anything.


I had a marathon day of making cinnamon rolls!
8 hours of work, 12 lbs of powdered sugar, and 7 lbs of butter to be exact.
Liv not only helped but she was the best taste tester!



I have been hooked on reading lately.
I think I'm really driving my husband crazy because I would rather read
than do anything else :)
Mainly historical romance novels!
I will have to make a note to do a post on my favorite book series of all time!


Liv has became Merida from the movie Brave.
This girl cracks me up!
She loves to wear the dress and now that she has the wig and bow and arrow
she's the total package.




We've had a couple of picnics in the sweltering heat.
Now that the weather is getting nicer and not over 100 degrees, I think
we will spend many more afternoons doing this.




     We went to the zoo one Saturday.
Little did we know that everyone else in town would be there that day too.
Liv had a blast.
I think this has to be the best age to take her!
She was so excited to see all the animals and after each one would say "Lets see more!"






Kellen got his first tooth and mastered rolling over in the same day about a week ago.
He has also learned how to do a push up.....well not really but he
has started pushing himself up on to his hands and tiptoes.
I think he has been watching his dad ;)


Our Kitty died a couple of days ago at the hand of one of our dogs.
I took this picture about 5 minutes before he/she met his/her untimely death.


And finally we began potty training last Monday and it's going great!
I had tried once before with Liv and within 2 hours and 3 accidents I quit.
But this time is going so much better, I think we have almost got it mastered!

Tomorrow I will try to post the ULTIMATE Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe I found!

No comments:

Post a Comment