Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July

Happy 4th of July!
My husbands favorite holiday!
Except this year we won't be shooting off many fireworks,
because of how dry everything is.
We thought we would get a couple of little ones for Liv to play with
that we could set off in our driveway.
I'll update tomorrow with some pictures of all the fun!

This week so far has been fairly uneventful and hot!
Liv went to the movies Monday with her great grandparents to see Madagascar 3.
Of course she loved it.
My grandma said after it was over she had tears in her eyes and said "more?"

Today was weigh day.
I lied about working out! I still haven't broke a sweat yet.
This next week will be better though because I really don't want to half ass it.
I mean if I'm going to work this hard on eating good I might as well exercise.
It's so hard with two little kids to get the time to do it.
So yes mom you were right!
I swear I could right a book on all the things my mom has told me
and I've only half listened to her.
Well turns out she was right again!
She said that once you have kids you will have a harder time being able to exercise.
Well, I'll have to agree with her.
Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and just listen and actually "do" all the
things she had given me advice on. I know my life
would have been much easier!
So for all the daughters and sons out there, listen to your moms!
The saying is right, "mother knows best"
Love you mom!

So the total weight loss for the week was 4 lbs!
Total so far is 17 lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment