Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday Weigh Day

Today is the day.
I have been needing to start my weight loss journey for a while now.
Since I had Kellen I have just kept putting it off but now it's time.
So every Wednesday I'll come on here and hopefully tell how much weight I lost
for the week and any other neat tidbit of information I may have.
Perhaps some really good healthy recipe or anything
else I have come across that has helped me. 

When I was pregnant with Kellen I only gained 7 lbs. and I think a lot of it
had to do with the fact that I was accountable to someone.
Every month I would have to come in and weigh and I knew that they were
keeping track of it and I really didn't want to face them if I gained a ton.
So I watched what I ate and kept my weight gain really low.

So that is kind of the same concept I'm going for here.
I'm hoping that by doing this every week and making it known how I'm doing,
I will be more likely to stick with it and succeed.
I've also got a class reunion at the end of next month and I'm
hoping to be down at least 20 lbs. by then.

So if anyone has any tips or wants to join me in this journey feel free to comment!
I'll see you next week with hopefully a loss to tell you about!

No comments:

Post a Comment