Monday, June 4, 2012

The River


Finally after many weeks of Joe working all weekend we were all able to relax and enjoy some time together. Usually on the weekends I am still trying to clean the house and do laundry but this weekend I decided I would not worry about it till Monday and just enjoy the time we had. I am so glad I did! I think from now on I will be vowing no house work on Saturdays and only some laundry on Sundays :)

Saturday we just lounged around the house. I have started reading a book called "Into the Wilderness" by Sara Donati, which is really good. My mom got me a Kindle for Mothers Day and I have been reading nonstop. I wasn't sure I would like a Kindle because I really like having a "real" book but I have found it to be wonderful. So if you're trying to decide whether to get one of not I would highly recommend it.

Sunday afternoon we decided to load up the kids and head to the river. Liv was beyond excited. She kept talking about how she wanted to "throw rocks in the pond."


Kellen on the other hand was pretty content to just hang out in the pack-n-play. Now how cute is this kid?



We also ate hot dogs, roasted marshmallows, and blew bubbles.
So much fun but very exhausting with two little ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment